Internetwork Consulting LLC



Computer Repair

IT Services

Software Development




Internetwork Consulting LLC started in 2003 by offering home computer repair. But, our start predates those days. Internetwork Consulting's founder, Shawn Zernik, start programming at the age of 14. The company grew out of his passiion for computers, the internet, technology, business, and the need to create something bigget than himself. From there, customers have enjoyed our serives - home computer repair, business IT servcies, Microsoft Exchange, Linux, internet consulting, and software development. Our motto, if it connect to the netwoork, we can support it! The computer network is considered a "stack" working from the top, being the users, down to the networks and back end servers - we are compitent at it all.

We Come To You

We provide onsite services for home and businesses a like. All businesses are made up of people. We pride ourselves at providing the white glove service required of businesses and business executives.

Same Day Service

We strive to have our staff about 75% busy leaving the 25% for same day appointments. These appointments are scheduled on a first come first serve basis, and if a same day appointment is not available, you can pay for an emergancy appointment and have someone out there same day.

Computer Repair ReviewsCustomer Reveiws

The Following are what customers have said about us:

Mr. Ruibal - Medical
I have worked with Shawn for over 13 years and have been very happy. I run a medium size business (40 employees) and he has helped me manage all my information technology issues in an efficient and practical way. I would recommend him to anyone. Internetwork Consulting has been one of my "got to" vendor for computer related issues at my business for approximately 13 years. This would include simple remote assistance repairs to server configuration and installation with consulting.


Request for Contact

We apprciate all comments, feedback, and interest in our products and or services. Please provide the following information so we can expedite your request.












Repair Shop & Offices

Internetwork Consulting LLC
3880 Greenhouse Rd #421
Houston, Texas 77084

832-606-3300

Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:00pm CST